FutureProof Level 1 — Los Angeles
This 2 day intensive course is designed to equip Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, and Registered Massage Therapists with an advanced toolkit for the assessment of static and dynamic posture, functional mobility, and neurological function. The assessment toolkit is complimented by a robust framework and collection of manual myofascial techniques that can be applied to a variety of conditions and patient presentations.
This kit of soft tissue manual techniques will greatly complement an integrated approach to therapy, including joint mobilization, manipulation, dry needling and exercise.
- Perform a detailed postural assessment
- Perform an assessment of segmental and global functional mobility
- Perform a competent neurological scan for the upper and lower quadrants, including dermatomes, myotomes, reflexes and neurodynamics
- Perform focused myofascial manual techniques for all quadrants of the body relating to assessment findings
- Apply clinical reasoning for application of assessment and treatment for simple to complex patient presentations in a structured framework
- Apply the principles of test-retest throughout treatments
- Prescribe mobility and strength exercises to enhance outcomes from manual techniques
Dates: December 4, 2021 & December 5, 2021
Location: Myodetox Brentwood - 11611 San Vicente Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 900498
Waitlist: If the course is sold out, please join our waitlist here and to find out more about future course.
Cancellation policy: Cancel within 1 week for full refund. To cancel, please email firstname.lastname@example.org