FutureProof Level 1 - Toronto
This 2-day intensive course is designed to equip Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, and Registered Massage Therapists with an advanced toolkit for the assessment of functional mobility and neurological function, as well as a detailed framework for manual myofascial techniques, applicable to a variety of conditions and patient presentations.
- Perform a detailed postural assessment
- Perform an assessment of segmental and global functional mobility
- Perform a neurological scan for the upper and lower quadrants, including dermatomes, myotomes, reflexes and neurodynamics
- Perform myofascial manual techniques to the superficial front, superficial back and lateral lines in a structured manner
- Apply clinical reasoning for application of assessment and treatment for simple to complex patient presentations in a structured framework
- Apply the principles of test-retest throughout treatments
- Prescribe mobility and strength exercises to enhance outcomes from manual techniques
Dates: April 30th and May 1st, 2022
Times: 8am - 5pm
Location: Myodetox PATH - 130 King Street West CL02, Toronto, ON M5X 2A2
**NOTE: Masks will be mandatory for this course as we are considered Healthcare Professionals**
Waitlist: If the course is sold out, please join our waitlist here and to find out more about future courses.
Cancellation policy: Cancel within 1 week for full refund. To cancel, please email email@example.com