FutureProof Level 1 — Vancouver
This 2 day intensive course is designed to equip Registered Massage Therapists with an advanced toolkit for assessment of functional mobility and neurological function, as well as a detailed frame work for manual myofascial techniques applicable to a variety of conditions and patient presentations.
- Perform a detailed postural assessment
- Perform an assessment of segmental and global functional mobility
- Perform a neurological scan for the upper and lower quadrants including dermatomes, myotomes, reflexes and neurodynamics
- Perform myofascial manual techniques to the superficial front, superficial back and lateral lines in a structured manner
- Apply clinical reasoning for application of assessment and treatment for simple to complex patient presentations in a structured framework
- Apply the principles of test-retest throughout treatments
- Prescribe mobility and strength exercises to enhance outcomes from manual techniques
**Note: Approved 14 CECs for Cycle 12 and Cycle 13**
Dates: June 25-26
Location: 235 Alexander St, Vancouver, BC V6A 1C2, Canada
Waitlist: If the course is sold out, please join our waitlist here and to find out more about future course.
Cancellation policy: Cancel within 1 week for full refund. To cancel, please email email@example.com