FutureProof Level 1 for RMTs- Vancouver
This 2-day intensive course is designed to equip Registered Massage Therapists with an advanced toolkit for the assessment of functional mobility and neurological function, as well as a detailed framework for manual myofascial technique, applicable to a variety of conditions and patient presentations.
- Perform a detailed postural assessment
- Perform an assessment of segmental and global functional mobility
- Perform a neurological scan for the upper and lower quadrants, including dermatomes, myotomes, reflexes and neurodynamics
- Perform myofascial manual techniques to the superficial front, superficial back and lateral lines in a structured manner
- Apply clinical reasoning for application of assessment and treatment for simple to complex patient presentations in a structured framework
- Apply the principles of test-retest throughout treatments
- Prescribe mobility and strength exercises to enhance outcomes from manual techniques
Note: Approved 14 CECs for Cycle 12 and Cycle 13
Dates: October 22 and 23, 2021
Times: 8am - 4pm
Location: 33 W 8th Ave, Vancouver, BC V5Y 1M8
Waitlist: If the course is sold out, please join our waitlist here and to find out more about future courses.
Cancellation policy: Cancel within 1 week for full refund. To cancel, please email email@example.com